Interval is a simple to use, yet powerful time-lapse compiler. Use it to create high quality video files from your time-lapse photo sequences. Includes support for Ultra HD video export, high resolution RAW photos, key-frame pan and zoom animations and more.
Make your time-lapse shine with advanced image adjustments such as Exposure, Shadows & Highlights, Vibrance, Sharpen, Color Temperature, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and more.
To setup a new Interval project, use the Import command on the toolbar to select the folder containing the time-lapse fotos for the project. You can preview the resulting animation at any time by pressing the Play button.
To create animations, simply move to the desired keyframe using the keyframe slider and change the pan/zoom parameters to your liking. To zoom, use the zoom slider or use a pinch gesture on your trackpad. To pan, press and drag the image or use a pan gesture on your mouse/trackpad (one/two finger swipe).
You can add and delete keyframes by pressing the '+' and '-' buttons. Use the left and right buttons to move directly to the previous and next keyframes.
Use the Settings pane to change output video parameters such as resolution, frames per second (FPS), video codec and quality.
- Export time-lapse videos in 4320p (Super Ultra HD), 2160p (Ultra HD), 1080p (Full HD) or 720p (HD) resolutions.
- Support for 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratios.
- Keyframe animation for pan/zoom allows for editable, custom camera animations through the image.
- Global image adjustments for Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Color Temperature, Vibrance, Shadows, Highlights, Sharpen and more.
- Support importing photos in RAW, JPG and many other image formats.
- Export video to MPEG H.264 or HEVC H.265 formats.
- Support video frame rates from 1 to 120 frames per second.
- Output video bitrate configurable up to 500 Mbits/sec.