keyBot is the password generator that will help you remember your secure passwords.
All you have to do is enter your memorable word(s) and it generates a secure password.
Today most of us face at least one of the following challenges:
-> Passwords are either easy to remember and insecure, or hard to remember - and secure.
-> Password managers can store your passwords on the cloud but if you lose your device getting back on track can be slow and painful.
-> Storing passwords in plain text is an insecure practice.
Your solution in 3 simple steps:
1. Enter your memorable word(s) e.g “facebook”
2. Enter your own key e.g “ an apple a day… ”
3. Press Go and then Copy the secure generated password to use it for your login.
Your key to your security:
Using your own key is optional, but strongly recommended.
Doing so, puts in you control of the password generation process.
* By using a complicated key, you can use descriptive memorable word(s) safely.
* You can save your key and it will be used automatically; but remember you will still have to enter your memorable word(s).
*If you don't save the key you will have to enter the same key every time you want to generate the password.
* Removes the need to remember complex passwords.
Uses its own algorithm to generate your passwords with measures in place to handle repetition pattern.
* Use your memorable word(s) to generate passwords
You can use your own key.
* Use emojis, special characters, lower/upper case letters, numbers, spaces to generate passwords.
* Every generated password contains at least one: upper/lower letter, number, symbol.
* keyBot does not store your passwords on any databases, and as soon as you copy the password, it will automatically disappear after 2 minutes from the clipboard.
If you lose your device, you can regenerate your passwords on any device running keyBot.
-For the first 100 passwords that you generate you can use a key along with a memorable word. After that you can only use a memorable word(10 characters length)
Generate unlimited amount of passwords using memorable words(80 characters) and key(50 characters)