KServer is a streaming server app for KPlayerAir.
• Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Just make sure Wi-Fi is on and devices are nearby. But older models require the devices to be on the same local network.
- It supports KPlayerAir 2.0.0 (iOS 9.3 or later).
- When the Lock button is on, only users in the recent user list are allowed to access.
- The files or folders in the selected folder will be played on KPlayerAir. (not depth)
- But if there is the folder containing ‘BDMV’ in the selected folder (For example, '/Users/bohoonkim/Movies' and '/Users/bohoonkim/Movies/Sample/BDMV'), the m2ts files under ‘BDMV/STREAM/‘ are automatically added to the playlist and are playable on KPlayerAir.
- Due to Sandbox, if there is alias in the selected folder and it is not a subfolder (or it's file) of the selected folder, it's original folder or parent folder must be opened at least once on KServer. And it must also be available before running the app.
- Depending on the device's CPU/GPU/Wi-Fi performance and video file specifications, buffering may occur.
※ KServer uses some dynamic libraries of 'FFmpeg' licensed under the LGPLv2.1.
※ For personal use only.