MoodTracker is a program designed to help people track their mood and behavior and to see the relationship between the two.
How to use:
Make periodic entries to record mood, behavior, and additional information as desired. Data recorded into MoodTracker is displayed visually in the form of graphs. Use the graphs to see how data categories interact and to establish what impact they have on mood.
- Make entries using a data entry form or by spreadsheet style table.
- Record up to 10 data catagories per project.
- Visualize data in the form of graphs.
- customizable display (graph timeframe, graph y scale, graph color, and display state for categories are all user selectable)
- graphs can be printed or saved to PDF