** The Universal Access means Accessibility. (It was before Yosemite)
You can find the Accessibility on Privacy of Security & Privacy in the Preference.
Power Mover is a utility for multi-monitor systems, designed increasing productivity on Mac OS X. You can easily move a window to other monitor when you have more than 2 monitors by using a keyboard-command (shortcut). It's useful for programmers, music engineers and traders and others.
Key features of Power Mover
● It provides multiple functions - To Next Monitor, To Previous Monitor, To Specific Monitors.
● Unlike most similar applications, It can move a window to specific monitor.
● You can apply various options when moving a window - scaling size of the window, moving the window to (0,0) and so on.
● You can check out various information for your monitors.
It can use moving-animation when moving the window.
1. Power Mover dialog doesn't appear anymore when you start up OS X.
2. Preference file bug is fixed.