PrimariesExporter for Final Cut Pro X editors batch exports rendered clips or still images of rendered frames and creates a detailed metadata spreadsheet with thumbnails.
Please watch this introduction video:
IMPORTANT PRELIMINARY SETUP:
In order to export your Final Cut Pro X project to PrimariesExporter you´ll have to add a new Shared Destination ( File > Share > Add Destination... > Export File ). Click the dropdown "Open with:" and choose "Other...". Navigate to the PrimariesExporter app, select it and click "Open". Now your Shared Destination is setup and you can export a project.
• Final Cut Pro X renders your whole project (or just a selected range of it) as a video file and PrimariesExporter creates separate videos, still images and a metadata list from it.
• PrimariesExporter takes the tedious work out of exporting and importing XML files. It communicates directly with Final Cut Pro X using Shared Destinations.
• Setup different Share Destinations and export small downscaled H264 or high resolution ProRes4444 XQ videos.
• Export rendered clips with (synced) audio, color corrections and effects.
• PrimariesExporter adds spotlight searchable "notes" and "keywords" metadata to the output video file.
• Simply add markers to your clips to define a custom frame you wish to export. When no marker was added, ClipExporter uses the first frame of a clip.
• Set a custom image size and choose an image format that fits perfectly into your workflow.
• Save as HTML file or as Excel spreadsheet including thumbnails.
• Edit metadata field before saving.
• Supports the most common "studio" metadata fields.
• Timeline timecode and source timecode included
The free version process only 2 clips. By in-app purchase each functionality (video, image and list exporter) can be unlocked individually to process unlimited clips .