"In the end, we picked Disconnect as our favorite [privacy] tool because it was the easiest to understand.” The New York Times, February 17, 2016
Super simple to use, Disconnect’s powerful award-winning protection makes your device faster, safer, and better.
- Over 50 million people use our software
- Amazing accolades include winning the 2015 Innovation Award for Privacy and Security at the South by Southwest Interactive festival, making the list of Popular Science’s 100 Best of What’s New and being recommended as the New York Times' favorite privacy app
- Featured on 60 Minutes, the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Today Show, CNN, Wired, and many more
- Public partnerships with leading privacy/security organizations like the EFF and Mozilla
About Privacy Pro:
- Block invisible tracking and next generation malware (malvertising) threats
- Accelerate page load speeds by up to 44% and reduces bandwidth by up to 39% depending on your device usage!
- Unlike browser specific products, Disconnect Pro protects you across all your applications, including mobile browsers (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, etc.)
Thousands of companies you’ve never heard of build profiles based on your online activity and track you in ways you wouldn’t expect. Everything we do online is subject to surveillance. Disconnect Privacy Pro allows you to better control your data.
Our technology blocks over 5000 trackers, sources of malware and identity theft. We use Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology to set a configuration profile that prevents trackers and hackers from accessing your Internet activity. Unlike full-fledged VPNs this product does NOT slow down your Internet, route your traffic through our servers or mask your IP address.
We don’t log, examine, or store any data you transmit through your use of our VPN. View our full policy here: https://disconnect.me/privacy