Ripcasting Audio lets you do live broadcast of mac’s audio, and listen to it on a different mac or iOS device such as iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. You can use it, for example, to monitor the audio capture by your mac’s internal microphone from a different mac in another room, or on your iPhone when away. No additional software is required to listen to the broadcast.
Using Ripcasting Audio is easy. Simply starting Ripcasting Audio on the mac you want to broadcast the audio, and click the Connection button to obtain the remote connection URL, Login and Passcode. To listen to the audio remotely, simply open a browser and enter the URL, Login and Passcode.
The app is also light-weight and unobtrusive, so you can leave at the background while running other tasks on the mac.
* Quick access from mac’s status icons.
* Works with any mac compatible audio input devices.
* Support broadcasting of mac’s speaker output. It will live broadcast whatever is being played by the mac.
* Selectable audio quality suitable for Wi-Fi or 3G.
* Unobtrusive and light-weight, designed to do background capture.