Replace your desk phone with Sippy desktop application and make Sippy your number one phone companion! Sippy is the next generation SIP client created to make your everyday job easier. Start your phone calls straight from your desktop with only one click!
Sippy is easy to configure and easy to use thanks to the super user-friendly interface designed for all your telephony needs. Make quick calls to your colleagues and friends either over the Internet or your local network. The choice is yours.
What does Sippy have to offer?
---> Great audio quality
---> Easy to set up
---> User-friendly interface
---> Manage your contacts with ease
---> Multiple accounts
---> Call history
So why choose Sippy?
Because good things come in small packages and Sippy is everything a SIP client has to offer. Sippy was created to simplify your day-to-day telephony with its bright and straightforward user interface and high-quality audio.
What can I expect from Sippy?
We plan on implementing many great features in the future! If you have any suggestions, do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be more than happy to have you participate in Sippy development!
What about the Sippy Pro subscription?
Sippy Pro is a subscription plan which unlocks all the great features which Sippy has to offer, both subscriptions unlock the same features - automatic contact import, multiple user accounts, and call history, the only difference is the subscription period. You can choose between the monthly subscription or yearly subscription, whatever works best for you.
Buying Sippy Pro subscription and what that means for you?
Both in-app purchases (IAP) which unlock direct contact import, call history and multiple user accounts are auto-renewable subscription based IAP which in simple terms means:
1. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
2. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
3. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
4. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after the purchase
6. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeit when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
7. A monthly subscription costs $1.49 and a yearly subscription costs $15.99
8. All the prices are fixed in US dollars, please note that the price may change according to the daily exchange rate for the currency used on your iTunes account