Well, basically, no.
The main goal of start and doc is to allow you to easily create and manage all your documents. Like a content manager such as Wikipedia, you can create and write pages but also create links to each other like a website would do.
Say goodbye to the nightmare of folders, Start and Doc is used as a collection of pages able to contain navigation links, exactly like a website would do, except that they own an « edit » button to allow you to modify them quickly.
Start and doc can be used to :
- Take notes during your meetings or courses
- Organize task lists
- Save web links and open it in your browser
- Write mathematical formulas with KateX
- Save snippets
- Group your notes in one collection thanks to hypertext links
- Export your documents in PDF (the footer referencial links such as return links or even external links work on the pdf).
- And much more