* Batch-convert SVG into images (JPEG, PNG, TIFF…) *
The objective of this application is to batch-convert Scalar Vector Graphics (SVG) files into images with a graphic format of your selection (BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, TIFF). Simply, drag and drop a folder containing SVG files onto the top section of the application window. Then click on the Convert toolbar button.
- Features -
1. Select a shared folder so that the application won't prompt you to name each file.
2. Drag and drop an SVG file right onto the top section of the application window.
3. Convert all SVG files into images with selected graphic format at a time. Modal sheet will show the number of remaining files to work with.
4. Languages: English and Japanese only.
5. The application supports the fullscreen.
6. The application supports the Retina display.
7. Application file size: 2.2 MB
8. The application comes with a complete user's guide written in English. (Choose Help > User's Guide.)
- System requirements -
1. Mac OS X 10.7 (untested), 10.8 (tested), 10.9 (tested)
2. 64-bit system
- Limitations -
1. Supported export formats are BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, TIFF.
2. SVG2Img Batch does not read compressed SVG (.SVGZ).