- Turn Text into an Image with Gradient Colors -
Textician is a simple desktop application that lets you turn a text string into an image with gradient colors. You have access to a built-in library of 140+ gradient color styles. All you have to do is (1) to enter a string in the input field, (2) to select a font family from a drop-down menu, (3) to select a gradient color style. Additionally, you have an option of applying or not applying the outer glow effect to the text image.
- Features -
1. Select one of 140+ gradient color styles.
2. Apply the outer glow effect to the text image with a color of your selection.
3. Change the direction in which gradient colors are cast over the text image.
4. Create a list of font families that you commonly use. Quickly select one of them from the favorite font drop-down menu.
5. Change the scale rate if the displayed text image is too big so that you can see the entire figure.
6. The fullScreen mode is supported.
7. The application supports the retina screen. (tested with 2014 2.6 GHz 13" MacBook Pro)
8. Languages: English only.
9. Application file size: 21.5 MB.
10.The application comes with a built-in 10-page user guide. Click on the Quick tour toolbar button or choose Show Quick Tour under Textician whenever you need to see it.
- System requirements -
1. 10.11 (tested with 10.11.6), 10.12 (tested with 10.12.2 and 10.12.5)
1. 64-bit system
- Limitations -
1. The user cannot create gradient colors. They only have access to a built-in library of gradient color styles that comes with the application.