SourceCounter analyzes the source code files in a folder, classifies them by their language and shows you a report with the number of files and the total size per language in a data table and an interactive plot.
SourceCounter has the following features:
• Support for more than 200 languages including Swift, Objective-C, C#, Java, C, C++, Arduino, Go or Python.
• Interactive bar graph that shows the number of files of each language with their GitHub color.
• Extension to explore and add folders to SourceCounter directly from the Finder.
• Drag and drop support to add new folders.
• Support for the TouchBar in the App and the Extension.
Suggestions are welcomed at @pvieito.