Fontography = Fonts + Photography
"A picture is worth a thousand words." Add gorgeous and inspirational text to your photos in ways you never thought you could. With Fontography, you can:
• Mask a text box giving it the illusion the text is apart of the image
• Add a new image layer for your company logo, Facebook/twitter URL's, etc.
• Add photo effects such as blur, vignette & adjust saturation
• Text gradient and advanced gradient options give you the tools needed to make the font + photo perfect
• Add shapes to make your text pop!
• Share in every way:
* Save as JPG
* Save as a fontography document so you can edit it later.
Use Fontography for:
• Quote images
• Graphics for Instagram, Stories, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr
• Blog graphics
• Announcements and flyers
• and much more!
How it works
• Open an image
• Click to add Text, Shape or an Image
• Customize your Text, Shape or Image by changing the font, size, curve, perspective and much more
• Click "Mask" and draw to make the Text, Shape or an Image look like it's behind the part of the image you've drawn
• Click Share and export as a JPG to send to anyone!